Category: Digital Media
with John Guarisco
A show inspired to help business understand and have working knowledge of the latest Internet marketing strategies with Social Media, Google AdWords, digital display ads and re-targeting programs. Hear from Internet leaders and download their vast knowledge of the industry.
John has a long history of working in marketing and media and began his career in media as an on-air radio talent in the early 80’s, then went on to become the sales manager in the radio broadcast industry many years.
In 2004 he decided to open up his own marketing agency: Marjoni Marketing, a full service marketing & advertising firm, specializing in Media, Internet Marketing, and Graphic Design and Website/Interactive solutions. Four years ago he merged his company with MDI Marketing in Downtown Spokane.
To contact our host, please email: [email protected]
The gentlemen from C2 are back, this time to meet with John Guarisco. Jared Frank and Dave Cotton chat with John about:
- How they got involved in digital marketing
- The Cotton Classic (fundraiser for Meals on Wheels)
- Staying in the know in the local industry
- What a web marketing strategist does
John has brought Bekki Whitney, MDI Marketing’s Media Director, onto the first episode of Digital Media to discuss multiple topics including:
- Effect digital media has had on other channels of communication
- Where do you start with digital media
- How much to spend?
- Pay-per-click, keywords
- Search engines
- Can businesses do this themselves (digital media)
Kristi Gotzian, Advertising DIrector at The Inlander, sits down with John. Some of the topics discussed include:
- Her work at The Inlander
- Effectiveness of print combined with digital advertising
- Retargeting messages to audience online
- Sponsored content
- Building traffic
- New Happy Hour locator offered by The Inlander