Review Giveaway – Spokane Talks Online (STO)
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
2. To enter: The promotions will vary based on social media postings. They will be complete at the dates given within the social media postings. In order to enter, an individual must like or follow our social media page, and share or retweet our post during the contest period. In order to be eligible, a member must include an identifiable name with their review and comment on the Facebook post about the contest with the name of the branch they have reviewed.
Entries that are fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible.
3. Drawing: One (1) random prize drawing will be held based on entries received during the Contest Period. The time of the drawing will be determined at STO’s sole discretion. One (1) winner will be selected. Winners will be notified through a message on Facebook or phone call to the phone number on file for the member. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they have a current phone number on file and/or “accept” the private message.
4. Prize: One (1) eligible winner will be awarded the prize that is advertised on the social media page. The prize is not transferable. The winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying applicable state and federal taxes. If a winner is disqualified, STO reserves the right to conduct another drawing to determine an alternative winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. If a prize is unclaimed, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. Odds: Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Eligibility: Legal residents of the United States (except New York, Florida and Rhode Island) are eligible to participate and win. Any person under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate and/or win. Must be 13 years or older to enter. Employees and volunteers of STO, its subsidiaries, and the immediate family of any such persons (spouse, parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals whether related or not are ineligible to participate or win.
7. Decisions: By entering into the promotion, entrants and their parents or guardians (if entrant is under the age of 18) agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules, and to accept the decisions of STO as final. Entrants and their parents or guardians (if entrant is under the age of 18) also agree to hold STO and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents harmless from any liability or personal injury arising from participation in this Promotion and/or the acceptance of the prize. STO and each of its officers, directors, employees, members and representatives, and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss, or other damages of entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance of any prize awarded or participation in this Promotion. STO is not responsible for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries, whether due to system errors or failures, faulty transmission or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, technical malfunctions, spam filters, or otherwise. STO may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or STO. If for any reason this Promotion is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of STO which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then STO reverses the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. STO reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who fails to follow these official rules or who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, obtained winner status using fraudulent means or made any misrepresentations relative to the promotion and prize redemption. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.)
8. Publicity: Each winner (and such winner’s parent or guardian if any winner is under the age of 18) agrees to permit STO to use his/her name and likeness in promotional and other STO materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and such winner’s parent or guardian if winner is under the age of 18) also agrees that their name and prize amount will be given to other entrants upon request.
9. Compliance with Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and STO in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Washington, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
10. Resolution of Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Promotion, each entrant (and such entrant’s parent or guardian if entrant is under the age of 18) agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest Spokane, Washington; (2) the laws of the State of Washington will govern the enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Promotion), and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased under any federal or state law.
11. Miscellaneous: The promotions are voided where prohibited. STO may substitute prizes of equivalent value, amend the rules or discontinue the Promotion at any time. STO disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this promotion. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the STO location and by mail upon written request to STO, Spokane Talks Online, 1023 W. Riverside, Spokane, Washington 99201 with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope. All entries become the property of STO and will not be returned. All requests must be received 7 days within the time the person has been notified of winning.
12. Promoted and Sponsored by: Spokane Talks Online is the sponsor of this promotion and is headquartered at 1023 W. Riverside, Spokane, Washington 99201. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Google.
13. Liability Release: By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Spokane Talks Online, its employees, subsidiaries and agents, for any personal injury or loss of any kind which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the promotion.